Monday, September 9, 2013

Pizza Chicken Pasta Casserole

David made me dinner tonight! I wasn't allowed in the kitchen the whole time, which was tortuous because I love watching him cook, and I can't stand not knowing what I'm eating. David loves to surprise me, but it really was super good!
 
 We call it Pizza Chicken Pasta Casserole.
 My hubby looking like a pirate!
 It was really good
 
We also had green beans

 David was very proud!
 
I loved it and I would defiantly recommend this if you like casseroles!

Pizza Chicken Pasta Casserole:

For the pizza dough I got the recipe here 

Chicken :
cube chicken 
cook on medium to high heat
while cooking add about a tablespoon of white wine
add about 5-7 tablespoons of raspberry vinaigrette
add a dash of crushed red pepper

Cook noodles

Sauce:
3/4 cup almond milk
3/4 cup graded Parmesan cheese
cook over low heat and mix until thick

In a greased dish lay down dough, then chicken, then noodles, sauce  top with cheese and bacon and cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown 
serve with marinara or spaghetti sauce 

No comments:

Post a Comment